Oor Jia Jian
1. You can live without food for more than 2 months, but you can't survive much more than a few days without water.
2. Did you know that you could get drunk on water? Well, drinking too much water causes the sodium levels in the bloodstream to dilute causing imbalance of water in your brain. This is called ‘water intoxication’.
3. A normal human being must have 2 liters of water each day (which translates to about 75000 liters of water in their entire life). Despite this, nearly 2 million plus people on the planet do not have access to safe drinking water.
4. Without water, the earth would look like the moon.
5. Penguins can convert salt water into fresh water.
6. A snapping turtle can only swallow when it's head is under water.
7. A rat can go longer without water than a camel.
Aaron LamAdhitya Ainiah Ai TingAloysius ChanAmanda YewAmelia Ashwyn ArneshAudrina GohBenjamin SeeCarissa Carmen Yeo CharityCharmaine Chee Shi YaChelsea ClaireDaniel Chia DarrenDarrylDenise Eunice LeeGlen HengHazel InesIrna Jacqueline JaniceJeremy ChanJeremy TanJoanneJordy ChanJun Wei KevinKlareKwa Zhong Jie Kwan Xin Yi LaurenLee Tze Sin Leonard Louis Louise Low KayweiLynette Loh Madeline Matthew Mick Mikhail Nandini Ong Jiamin Pallavi Quinn Quraisya Ryan Cheng Sarah Thiam Sherryn Si Jun Sim Wenlyn Sivam Tai Wan Tammy Wong Tay Shuhuan Teo Hanwen Teo Xing Qi Valerie Goh Valerie Tjota Verena Ng Wang Hui Warren Tay Wee Boon Xin Yi Yiing Huey Yingyan Ying Ying Yulu